The National Arts Centre is home to the National Arts Centre Orchestra, considered one of the world's leading classical-size orchestras.
It is one of the largest performing arts facilities in Canada, the NAC works with thousands of artists, both emerging and established, from across Canada and around the world, and collaborates with dozens of other arts organizations across the country.
The NAC is the only multidisciplinary, bilingual, performing arts centre in North America, and one of the largest in the world.
In 2017, our mandate was to:
- Design, manufacture and install Fourth Stage's fixed pipe grids
- Supply and install Fourth Stage's 4 motorized acoustical banners
- Design, manufacture and install Fourth Stage's curtains
- Supply and install Confederation room's 10 motorized acoustical banners
- Supply and install Panorama room's 35 retractable lighting systems
- Design, manufacture and install a structure for the 35 retractable lighting systems
- Supply and install Atrium's fixed and motorized lighting frame